CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £129.95
- £64.89Trending at £104.75
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £23.56Trending at £29.46
- £10.19Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.87
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
About this product
- Author(s)Herman E. Maes,Jeroen A. Croon,Willy M. C. Sansen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number851
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Matching analysis. Importance for circuit design. State of the art. Research objectives. Outline of this book.- Measurement and Modeling of Mismatch. Measurement setup. Experimental setup. Modeling of mismatch in the drain current. Width and length dependence. Example: Yield of a current-steering D/A converter. Conclusions.- Parameter Extraction. Extraction methods. Experimental setup. Comparison of extraction methods. Future issues. Conclusions.- Physical Origins of Mosfet Mismatch. Basic operation of the MOS transistor. Mismatch in the drain current. Physical origins of fluctuations. Conclusions.- Technological Aspects. Technology descriptions. Impact of the gate. Impact of the halo implantation. Comparison of di(R)erent CMOS technologies. Alternative device concepts. Conclusions.- Impact of Line-Edge Roughness. Characterization of line-edge roughness. Modeling the impact of line-width roughness. Experimental investigation of the impact of LWR. Prediction of the impact of LWR and guidelines. Conclusions.- Conclusions, Future Work and Outlook. Conclusions. Future work.- Outlook.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.