Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionAn 'agent' in the social sciences has always meant someone whose actions bring about change. This challenges this position and examines the possibility that agency is not a solely human property. It explores the symbiotic relationships between humans and material entities as they engage with one another.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCarl Knappett,Lambros Malafouris
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.