All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.85Trending at £15.07
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £9.55Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers how various aspects of material culture can be used to explore complex global and local identity structures in antiquity.
- Author BiographyShelley Hales is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Classics and Ancient History, University of Bristol. She is the author of Roman Houses and Social Identity and is co-editor, with Joanna Paul, of Pompeii in the Public Imagination from its Rediscovery to Today. Tamar Hodos is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Archaeology and Anthropology at the University of Bristol. Author of Local Responses to Colonization in the Iron Age Mediterranean, she co-directs the Caltilar (Lycia) project and serves on the editorial board of Anatolian Studies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byShelley Hales,Tamar Hodos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.