All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaterial London, ca. 1600 reconstructs one of the great world cities at a critical moment in Western history.
- Author BiographyLena Cowen Orlin is Research Professor of English at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and Executive Director of the Shakespeare Association of America. She is the author of Private Matters and Public Culture in Post-Reformation England and Elizabethan Households: An Anthology.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note52 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLena Cowen Orlin
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.