All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaterial relations tells the story of nineteenth and early twentieth century middle-class families by exploring the domestic spaces they inhabited and the material goods they prized. By opening the doors of the house, the book sheds new light on aspects of family life including love, marriage, sex, childhood and death. -- .
- Author BiographyJane Hamlett is Senior Lecturer in Modern British History at Royal Holloway University of London -- .
- Author(s)Jane Hamlett
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleStudies in Design and Material Culture
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.