Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book enables engineers to not only learn about the materials being considered for lightweight automobiles, but also to compare their characteristics and properties. It also covers issues such as crashworthiness and recycling.
- Author BiographyDr P. K. Mallick is the William E Stirton Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and the director of Interdisciplinary Programs at the University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA. Dr Mallick is also the director of the Center for Lightweighting Automotive Materials and Processing at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/02/2010
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byP. K. Mallick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.