All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides advanced introductions to the main areas of study in contemporary Applied Linguistics, with a principal focus on the theory and practice of language teaching and language learning and on the processes and problems of language in use.
- Author BiographyIan McGrath is Associate Professor at the National Institute for Education in Singapore.
- Author(s)Ian McGrath
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEdinburgh Textbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width234 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Pagination368 pp
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.99Trending at £25.47
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £18.88Trending at £24.97
- £17.35Trending at £19.98
- £10.99Trending at £12.77
- £9.29Trending at £12.07
- £19.51Trending at £20.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.