All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the ideas of ancient civilizations that air, earth, fire and water were the basic ingredients of all matter, this title traces the development of the science of chemistry beginning within the ranks of the alchemists.
- Author(s)Michael Mark Woolfson
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.