All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.98Trending at £17.11
- £23.48Trending at £24.28
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £20.92
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £3.95Trending at £5.64
- £8.82Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionAn argument that the safest and least costly point at which to avoid environmental damage is when materials are first designed and selected for use in industrial production.
- Author BiographyKen Geiser is Professor Emeritus of Work Environment at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, Founder and past Codirector of the Lowell Center for Sustainable Production, and the author of Materials Matter: Toward a Sustainable Materials Policy. One of the authors of the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act, he was Director of the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Institute for thirteen years.
- Author(s)Ken Geiser
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleUrban and Industrial Environments
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Foreword byBarry Commoner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.