All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn art making, materials and media are the intermediaries between private ideas, thoughts and feelings, and their external manifestation in a tangible, sensual form. This book focuses on the sensory-based, tangible vocabulary of materials and media, and its relevance to art therapy.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hyland Moon, MA, ATR-BC, is associate professor and chair of the Graduate Art Therapy program at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. A painter and mixed media artist, writer, and curator, her professional publications and presentations in art therapy have focused on the unique contributions of an artistic perspective in therapeutic practice.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCatherine Hyland Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.