All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £32.74Trending at £35.14
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explains the fundamental ideas of density functional theory, and how this theory can be used as a powerful method for explaining and even predicting the properties of materials with stunning accuracy.
- Author BiographyFeliciano Giustino is an Associate Professor of Materials Modelling in the Department of Materials at the University of Oxford, the co-Director of the Materials Modelling Laboratory, and Associate Editor of the European Physical Journal B. He holds an MSc in Nuclear Engineering from the Politecnico di Torino, a PhD in Physics from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, and before joining the Department of Materials at Oxford he was a researcher in the Department of Physics at the University of California at Berkeley. His research team specializes in the computational modelling of nanomaterials and the development of methods for electronic structure calculations. He has been recipient of the European Research Council Starting Grant and of the Leverhulme Research Leadership Award. Besides his research work, he teaches two undergraduate courses on the quantum theory of materials at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Feliciano Giustino
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note24 b/w and 42 colour illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.