Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for engineering and technology students preparing for careers in manufacturing, this work focuses on materials science and materials processing. It covers topics such as nanomaterials and nanomanufacturing. It focuses on the interrelationship between Materials Science, Processing Science, and Manufacturing Technology.
- Author BiographyRajiv Asthana, Ph.D., FASM, is Fulton and Edna Holtby Endowed Chair in manufacturing at the University of Wisconsin-Stout where he teaches in the manufacturing engineering program. He is Editor of Journal of Materials Engineering & Performance and on the editorial boards of Ceramics International and Materials Science and Engineering A. He has authored or coauthored five books, including Materials Science in Manufacturing (Elsevier) and 160 scientific publications, and co-edited Ceramic Integration and Joining Technologies (Wiley). His research interests include ceramic/metal joining, high-temperature capillarity and cast metal-matrix composites.
- Author(s)Ashok Kumar,Narendra B. Dahotre,Rajiv Asthana
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 550 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight1540 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.