All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLiya L. Regel,William R. Wilcox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsThermal Stability and the Suppression of Convection in a Rotating Fluid on Earth; W.A. Arnold, L.L. Regel. Convective Flows during Crystal Growth in a Centrifuge; V.A. Urpin. Removal of Convective Instabilities in Liquid Metals by Centrifugation; A. Chevy, et al. Growth of GaAs Single Crystals at High Gravity; B. Zhou, et al. Response of Temperature Oscillations in a Tin Melt to Centrifugal Effects; W.J. Ma, et al. Unsteady Thermal Convection of Melts in a 2D Horizontal Boat in a Centrifugal Field with Consideration of the Coriolis Effect; F. Tao, et al. Variation of Effective Impurity Segregation Coefficient in Tellurium Grown under High Gravity; I.I. Farbshtein, et al. Analysis of Impurity Distribution by Galvanomagnetic Method in InSb Obtained under High Gravity Conditions; I.I. Farbshtein, et al. Microstructural Development in PbSn Alloys Subjected to Highgravity during Controlled Directional Solidification; R.N. Grugel, et al. The Role of Thermal Stress in Vertical Bridgman Growth of CdZnTe Crystals; T. Lee, et al. Morphological Stability of Directional Solidification in a Centrifugal Field; V.S. Yuferev. 11 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.