Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)V. Raghavan
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Author BiographyV. Raghavan, Ph.D. (Sheffield), formerly Professor of Materials Science at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India, taught materials science courses at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, and at IIT Kanpur and IIT Delhi for many years. A Fellow of the American Society of Metals and an honorary member of the Indian Institute of Metals, Professor Raghavan is the recipient of the Brunton Medal of Sheffield University, UK (1964), the G.D. Birla Gold Medal of Indian Institute of Metals (1985), and the Hume-Rothery Award of the Institute of Materials London (2001).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.