All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of the recent developments in advanced packaging. Established techniques are discussed, as well as emerging technologies, in order to provide readers with the most up-to-date developments.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel Lu is the Vice President of Technology, Henkel Corporation in Asia Pacific. Prior to joining Henkel, he worked for the R&D department of Intel Corp (Arizona, USA) as a Sr. Scientist for 7 years. He received his MS and PhD degrees on Polymer Science and Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology in 1996 and 2000, respectively. Dr. Lu received many awards including the IEEE/CPMT Outstanding Young Engineer Award in 2004, the IEEE ECTC best poster paper in 2007, Intel's most patent filing in 2003-2007, etc. Dr. Lu has published more than 50 journal papers, wrote chapters for six books, and holds more than 80 US and international patents. He is the editor of the book Materials for Advanced Packaging (2008) and co-author of the book Electronically Conductive Adhesives with Nanotechnologies (2009) . He has been serving key roles in organizing international electronic packaging conferences and teaching professional development courses in these conferences. Dr. Lu is a senior member of IEEE, and an associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging and Journal of Nanomaterials, and an editorial board member of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology-Asia. Dr. Lu also serves as an adjunct professor in Huazhong University of Science and Technology, and SIAT (Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technologies), Chinese Academy of Science. Dr. Lu has more 15 years of experience in electronic packaging and is an expert in electronic packaging materials and processing. Professor C.P. Wong is with the School of Materials Sciences and Engineering at Georgia Tech (GT) and also is the Dean of Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Prior to joining GT, he was with AT&T Bell Laboratories for many years and was an AT&T Bell Labs Fellow. His research interests focus on the areas of material and process for electronic, photonic, MEMS, sensors, and energy harvesting and storage. He has published over 1,000 technical papers, 12 books and holds over 65 US Patents. He is a member of the US National Academy of Engineering and a Foreign Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note260 black & white illustrations, 440 colour illustrations, 85 black & white tables, 434 colour tables, biography
- Weight1804 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byC. P. Wong,Daniel Lu
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.