All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives descriptions of glass, concrete, wood, metals and plastics and covers their properties, histories and various forms. This work features case studies including plans, and elevations and details, with photographs explaining the ways in which the materials are applied. It is suitable for architecture students and yound practicising architects.
- Author BiographyVictoria Ballard Bell studied architecture and urban planning at the University of Virginia and is now a practising architect.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Rand,Victoria Ballard Bell
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note525 illustrations, 275 in colour
- Weight1220 g
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.