All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction for pre-degree level students and technician engineers. This book helps students develop an understanding of: properties and testing of materials; the relationship of the properties and structure of materials; and, the selection of materials for a wide range of engineering applications.
- Author BiographyW. Bolton has worked in industry, as well as academia as a senior lecturer in a College of Technology, a member of the Nuffield Advanced Physics team, adviser on British Government Aid project to Brazil on technical education, UNESCO consultant in Argentina and Thailand, Head of Research and Development at the Business and Technician Education Council, now retired. He has written many engineering textbooks including: Mechatronics 4th ed., Engineering Science 5th ed., Higher Engineering Science 2nd ed., Mechanical Science 3rd ed., Instrumentation and Control Systems.
- Author(s)Bill Bolton,W. Bolton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.