All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a survey of the research into the materials used in information technology. This title is suitable for researchers in universities, institutions as well as research workers in the semiconductor and IT industries.
- Author BiographyDr Ehrenfried Zschech is manager of the Materials Analysis Department at AMD Saxony LLC & Co. KG in Dresden, Germany. Advanced Microdevices (AMD) is a global manufacturer of microprocessors and other integrated circuit-based products. AMD's manufacturing facility in Dresden is the company's most advanced and the site also hosts the company's European R&D centre. Dr Zschech was the coordinator of the IT topic of EUROMAT 2003 in Lausanne. This book, although not a proceedings, has resulted from his work for the conference. It collects contributions on materials for information technology applications from the author's of conference papers as well as chapters from other authors in order to create a state-of-the art edited volume on the subject from the world's leading experts in academia and industry. Dr Caroline Whelan is a researcher at the Interuniversity MicroElectronics Center (IMEC) Leuven, Belgium, a leading research institution in microelectronics funded by industry, government, ESA and the EU. Dr Thomas Mikolajick is a researcher at Infineon Technologies AG, a German-based IC products manufacturers. Infineon's R&D activities cover innovations in nano technologies, photonics, high frequency circuits, mixed signal circuits, electronic biosensors, systems technology, emerging applications.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleEngineering Materials and Processes
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note72 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCaroline Whelan,Ehrenfried Zschech,Thomas Mikolajick
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.