Materiomics: High Throughput Screening of Biomaterial Properties by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 18 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete, yet concise, introduction to the rapidly developing field of high throughput screening of biomaterials.
- Author BiographyJan de Boer is a professor of applied cell biology at the University of Twente, The Netherlands, at the MIRA Institute for Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine, where his team performs innovative research on molecular and cellular engineering of bone tissue. He is chair of the Netherlands Society of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, and co-founder of the biotech company Materiomics B.V. Clemens A. van Blitterswijk is a professor of tissue regeneration at the University of Twente, and chair of the Department of Tissue Regeneration at MIRA. Clemens has published over 300 papers and is co-inventor on over 100 patents. He is one of only two individuals to have received both the Jean Leray Award and the George Winter Award, the two prestigious prizes of the European Society for Biomaterials. He was recently appointed Fellow of the Netherlands Academy of Sciences, is Fellow of the Netherlands Academy of Technology and Innovation and Fellow of Biomaterials Science and Engineering.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byClemens A. van Blitterswijk,Jan de Boer
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.