All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.99Trending at £6.78
- £5.66Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.58
- £6.00Trending at £6.82
- £7.31Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with compelling mathematical explanations, Math Geek sheds light on the incredible world of numbers hidden deep within your day-to-day life.
- Author BiographyRaphael Rosen is a science writer and independent communications consultant who has written for NASA, the Wall Street Journal, Space.com, EARTH Magazine, Discover, Sky & Telescope, Scholastic Science World Classroom Magazine, the World Science Festival, and for other major publications and events. He also wrote a children's book about outer space. Whether the topic is neutrinos or NORAD, comets or catheters, he excels at translating dense jargon into easily understandable prose.
- Author(s)Raphael Rosen
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.