All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- Description<p>Classroom-tested strategies to help new and experienced math teachers thrive * Math teachers must not only instruct their students in basic mathematical skills and concepts, they must also prepare them for standardized tests, provide instruction in the use of technology, and teach problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Author BiographyJudith Muschla has taught mathematics in South River, New Jersey, for over twenty-five years. Gary Robert Muschla taught reading, writing, and math for more than twenty-five years in Spotswood, New Jersey. Erin Muschla teaches 7th grade math at Applegarth Middle School in Monroe, New Jersey. Gary and Judith are the coauthors of The Math Teacher's Book of Lists, Hands-on Math Projects with Real-Life Applications, Math Starters, The Geometry Teacher's Activities Kit, Math Smart, The Math Teacher's Problem-a-Day, and Algebra Teacher's Activities Kit, all published by Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Erin Muschla,Gary Robert Muschla,Judith A. Muschla
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteill
- Weight882 g
- Width223 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.