All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of one of the most successful math word problems books on the market is updated with all-new quizzes and test questions, clearer explanations of the material, and a completely refreshed interior design.
- Author BiographyAllan G. Bluman taught mathematics and statistics in high school, college, and graduate school for 39 years. He is the recipient of An Apple for the Teacher Award for bringing excellence to the learning environment and the Most Successful Revision of a Textbook award from McGraw-Hill. Mr. Bluman's biographical record appears in Who's Who in American Education, 5th Edition. He is the author of three mathematics textbooks and several highly successful books in the DeMYSTiFieD series, including Pre-Algrebra DeMYSTiFieD and Business Math DeMYSTiFieD.
- Author(s)Allan G. Bluman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight443 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.