All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- Author(s)Cathy Barkley,Jim Barta,Ron Eglash
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyJim Barta is professor and dean of the College of Health Sciences and Human Ecology at Bemidji State University, USA. He has served on the boards of several national math organizations, and he sponsors and participates in professional development for math teachers in rural communities around the world. Ron Eglash is a professor of science and technology studies at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA. He is the author of African Fractals: Modern Computing and Indigenous Design , and his Culturally Situated Design Tools software provides students with math and computing education based on indigenous and vernacular arts. Cathy Barkley is an emeritus professor of mathematics at Colorado Mesa University, USA where she also served as an assistant vice president for academic affairs. She has taught art, science, and mathematics to all levels of students from K-16, and she still teaches her favorite course, Ethnomathematics .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.