Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the kinds of problems encountered in each area of physical chemistry, together with worked examples. This title includes an appendix that outlines the important calculations in physical chemistry and demonstrates how to handle them in Mathematica code.
- Author(s)William H. Cropper
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/1998
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.