Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Nazmus Saquib
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Author BiographyNazmus Saquib is a researcher at the MIT Media Lab in Cambridge, MA, where he works on data visualization, machine learning, and social computing projects. He has a bachelor's degree in Physics and a master's degree in Computational Engineering and Applied Mathematics. Saquib has been programming 3D games since middle school. As a result, he has developed and maintains a keen interest in game engines, graphics, and visualization. Throughout his academic years, he worked on a wide range of research projects, including acoustics, particle physics, augmented reality, social data mining, and uncertainty quantification. Saquib is also interested in the applications of creative computing in education and social welfare.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.