CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.53
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionA class-tested textbook that shows readers how to solve physical problems and deal with their underlying theoretical concepts while using Mathematica[registered] to derive numeric and symbolic solutions. It offers enlarged two-volume format suitable to courses in mechanics and electrodynamics.
- Author BiographyThe Author, Gerd Baumann, is affiliated with the Mathematical Physics Division of the University of Ulm, Germany, where he is professor. He is the author of Symmetry Analysis of Differential Equations with Mathematica(R). Dr. Baumann has given numerous invited talks at universities and industry alike. He regularly hosts seminars and lectures on symbolic computing at the University of Ulm and at TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAT MUNCHEN (TUM), Munich.
- Author(s)Gerd Baumann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/08/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.