All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces analysis, from the basics of mathematical proposition and proof to differentiation, integration and more. Includes Stokes theorem and such applications as Brouwer's fixed point theorem, and the Dirichlet principle for harmonic functions.
- Author(s)Andrew Browder
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 335 p.
- Weight1490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1996. Corr. 3rd printing 2001
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.