All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.22Trending at £26.09
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £10.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates interactions of pure mathematics with other sciences, such as hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, statistical physics and information theory. It includes problems, historical remarks and Zorich's article Mathematics as Language and Method.
- Author BiographyVladimir A. Zorich is a distinguished Professor of Mathematics at the University of Moscow who solved the problem of global homeomorphism for space quasi-conformal mappings and provided its far-reaching generalizations.
- Author(s)Vladimir A. Zorich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight387 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byGerald G. Gould
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.