Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/1981
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Medical Informatics
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 310 p.
- Weight554 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byF. Natterer,G. T. Herman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsEarly Tomography and Related Topics.- Mathematical Analysis.- Finite Versions of the Radon-Transform Based on Finite Geometric Structures.- Stability of Solutions to Linear Operator Equations of the First and Second Kinds Under Perturbation of the Operator with Rank Change.- The Problem of Reconstructing Objects from Projections as an Inverse Problem in Scattering Theory of the Linear Transport Operator.- On the Problem of Well-Posedness for the Radon Transform.- The Identification Problem in Emission Computed Tomography.- Generalized Radon Transformations.- The Radon Transform in ?2. The Distributions Used as a Tool for its Inversion in Circular Decomposition and Elimination of an Additive Noise. Systematic Tables of Transforms -.- Stability and Consistency for the Divergent Beam X-Ray Transform.- Reconstruction from Limited Data.- Reconstruction with Arbitrary Directions: Dimensions Two and Three.- Approximation of the Radon Transform from Samples in Limited Range.- Redundancy IN 360 Degrees Direct Fan-Beam Reconstruction.- Regularization and Optimization.- Intervals in Linear and Nonlinear Problems of Image Reconstruction.- Continuous and Semicontinuous Analogues of Iterative Methods of Cimmino and Kaczmarz with Applications to the Inverse Radon Transform.- A Minimax Performance Measure for Computed Tomography.- A New Approach to the Numerical Evaluation Of The Inverse Radon Transform with Discrete, Noisy Data.- Application Oriented Topics.- Surfaces of Organs in Discrete Three-Dimensional Space.- On Two Approaches to 3D Reconstruction in Nmr Zeugmatography.- Resolution Improvement to C.T.Systems Using Aperture Function Correction.- Nonlinearity and Inhomogenity Effects in Computerized Tomography Due to the Exponential Attenuation of Radiation.- Nonlinear Image Reconstruction from Projections of Ultrasonic Travel Times and Electric Current Densities.- Sampling and Discretization Problems In X-Ray-CT.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.