All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of surveys and original research papers in mathematical fluid mechanics arising from a 2010 workshop held in Warwick.
- Author BiographyJames C. Robinson is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Warwick. He is an EPSRC Leadership Fellow and has previously held a Royal Society University Research Fellowship. Jose L. Rodrigo is an Associate Professor in Mathematics at the University of Warwick. Witold Sadowksi is an Assistant Professor at the University of Warsaw.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number402
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJames C. Robinson,Jose L. Rodrigo,Witold Sadowski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.