CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an overview of network routing optimization and acts as an introduction to algorithms used to solve network optimization problems. This solid introduction to network routing optimization also presents topics for further advanced research.
- Author BiographyCarlos Oliveira obtained a PhD in Operations Research from the University of Florida, a Masters in Computer Science from Universidade Federal do Ceara, Brazil, and a B.Sc. in Computer Science from Universidade Estadual do Ceara, Brazil. Carlos has spent more than ten years working on combinatorial optimization problems in several areas, including telecommunications, computational biology, and logistics. He has written more than 20 papers on optimization aspects of these areas. He is an associate editor for J. of Global Optimization and Optimization Letters. Carlos was assistant professor at Oklahoma State University from 2004 to 2006. Since then he has worked as a consultant in the areas of optimization and software engineering. He works in New York City and lives in New Jersey with his wife and son. Carlos Oliveira can be contacted at his web site http://coliveira.net. Panos Pardalos is Distinguished Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the University of Florida. He is also affiliated faculty member of the Computer Science Department, the Hellenic Studies Center, and the Biomedical Engineering Program. He is also the director of the Center for Applied Optimization.Dr. Pardalos obtained a PhD degree from the University of Minnesota in Computer and Information Sciences. Dr. Pardalos is a world leading expert in global and combinatorial optimization. He is the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Global Optimization, Journal of Optimization Letters, and Computational Management Science. In addition, he is the managing editor of several book series, and a member of the editorial board of several international journals. He is the author of 8 books and the editor of several books. He has written numerous articles and developed several well known software packages. His research is supported by National Science Foundation and other government organizations. His recent research interests include network design problems, optimization in telecommunications, e-commerce, data mining, biomedical applications, and massive computing.
- Author(s)Carlos A.S. Oliveira,Panos M. Pardalos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.