All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers on mathematical aspects of nonlinear dispersive equations, including both expository and technical papers that reflect a number of advances in the field. The expository papers describe the state of the art and research directions. The technical papers concentrate on a specific problem and the related analysis.
- Author BiographyJean Bourgain is Professor of Mathematics at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton. In 1994, he won the Fields Medal. He is the author of Green's Function Estimates for Lattice Schrodinger Operators and Applications (Princeton). Carlos E. Kenig is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Chicago. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the author of Harmonic Analysis Techniques for Second Order Elliptic Boundary Value Problems . S. Klainerman is Professor of Mathematics at Princeton University. He is a MacArthur Fellow and Bocher Prize recipient. He is the coauthor of The Global Nonlinear Stability of the Minkowski Space (Princeton).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2007
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarlos E. Kenig,Jean Bourgain,Sergiu Klainerman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.