CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight346 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJ. R. Rice
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsMathematical Aspects of Scientific Software.- The Mapping Problem in Parallel Computation.- Applications of Grobner Bases in Non-linear Computational Geometry.- Geometry in Design: The Bezier Method.- Algebraic Curves.- Performance of Scientific Software.- Scratchpad II: An Abstract Datatype System for Mathematical Computation.- Data Parallel Programming and Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines.- Integrating Symbolic, Numeric and Graphics Computing Techniques.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.