Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.55Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the mathematical difficulties in typical and atypical populations. This book discusses the behavioral, educational and neuropsychological characteristics of people with mathematical difficulties, and educational interventions to prevent, diagnose, treat or ameliorate such difficulties.
- Author BiographyGary D. Phye, Past President of the Iowa Educational Research and Evaluation Association, is the new editor of the Academic Press Educational Psychology Book Series. He has published numerous research articles and book chapters in the areas of classroom learning and transfer. He previously co-edited two of the bestselling volumes in the book series: School Psychology with Dan Reschly and Cognitive Classroom Learning with Tom Andre. In addition to being the co-author of an undergraduate educational psychology text, Dr. Phye has also co-authored (with K. Josef Klauer) a newly-published program designed to teach and assess the inductive reasoning and metacognitive strategies of young children. Dr. Phye is currently working with the Ames Community public schools in the training and assessment of inductive reasoning strategies of special needs children in primary and intermediate grades.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorAnn Dowker
- Series Edited byGary D. Phye
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.