All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionRecent revolutions in the world of finance have created a need for mathematical expertise to solve certain problems. This study addresses the development of the unique field of mathematical finance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 65
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight870 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDarrell Duffie,Mark Davis,Steven E. Shreve,Wendell H. Fleming
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.