All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 36th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, MFCS 2011, held in Warsaw, Poland, in August 2011. This book covers such topics as: algorithmic game theory, algorithmic learning theory, algorithms and data structures, automata, and grammars and formal languages.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6907
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 618 p.
- Weight881 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFilip Murlak,Piotr Sankowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.