All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for students on courses of initial training for primary teaching, this text presents key concepts in mathematics and discusses standard techniques including worked examples, self-tests, questions for the classroom, and further challenges.
- Author BiographyJennifer Suggate is Lecturer in Mathematics Education in the School of Education, University of Durham. Andrew Davis is Convenor of primary mathematics Teaching Courses, School of Education, University of Durham. Maria Goulding is Lecturer in Mathematics Education, School of Education, University of Durham.
- Author(s)Andrew Davis,Jennifer Suggate,Maria Goulding
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/07/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight605 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £75.00
- £10.11Trending at £12.08
- £24.37Trending at £29.09
- £13.93Trending at £14.38
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £10.14Trending at £14.17
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.