CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses topics such as complex analysis, matrix theory, vector and tensor analysis, Fourier analysis, integral transforms, and ordinary and partial differential equations. This book aims to help students in using advanced mathematical tools in junior, senior, and beginning graduate courses.
- Author BiographyK.T. Tang received his B.S. in Engineering Physics and M.A. in Mathematics from University of Washington and his Ph.D. in Physics from Columbia University. He did postdoctoral studies in Chemistry at Berkeley and Harvard. He worked as an engineer at Collins Radio Company and Boeing Company. Dr. Tang regards teaching as his calling, although his research accomplishments are also considerable. He authored/co-authored over 130 research papers in professional journals and a monograph Asymptotic Methods in Quantum Mechanics . He lectured widely in Asia, Europe, and North America. He had been a long-term visiting scientist at Max-Planck-Institut in Gottingen. He is a recipient of a Distinguished U.S. Senior Scientist Award from Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and a Faculty Excellence Award from Pacific Lutheran University where he is Professor of Physics.
- Author(s)Kwong-Tin Tang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; X, 319 p.
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.