All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionPedagogical insights gained through 30 years of teaching applied mathematics led the author to write this set of student oriented books. This book will make students comfortable in using advanced mathematical tools in junior, senior, and beginning graduate courses.
- Author BiographyK.T. Tang received his B.S. in Engineering Physics and M.A. in Mathematics from University of Washington and his Ph.D. in Physics from Columbia University. He did postdoctoral studies in Chemistry at Berkeley and Harvard. He worked as an engineer at Collins Radio Company and Boeing Company. Dr. Tang regards teaching as his calling, although his research accomplishments are also considerable. He authored/co-authored over 130 research papers in professional journals and a monograph Asymptotic Methods in Quantum Mechanics . He lectured widely in Asia, Europe, and North America. He had been a long-term visiting scientist at Max-Planck-Institut in Gottingen. He is a recipient of a Distinguished U.S. Senior Scientist Award from Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and a Faculty Excellence Award from Pacific Lutheran University where he is Professor of Physics.
- Author(s)Kwong-Tin Tang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; XI, 440 p.
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.