CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £36.76Trending at £40.27
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £43.55Trending at £48.59
- £7.40Trending at £9.94
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £9.85Trending at £10.76
About this product
- Author(s)Kwong-Tin Tang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsComplex Analysis.- Complex Numbers.- Complex Functions.- Complex Series and Theory of Residues.- Determinants and Matrices.- Determinants.- Matrix Algebra.- Eigenvalue Problems of Matrices.
- Author BiographyK.T. Tang received his B.S. in Engineering Physics and M.A. in Mathematics from University of Washington and his Ph.D. in Physics from Columbia University. He did postdoctoral studies in Chemistry at Berkeley and Harvard. He worked as an engineer at Collins Radio Company and Boeing Company. Dr. Tang regards teaching as his calling, although his research accomplishments are also considerable. He authored/co-authored over 130 research papers in professional journals and a monograph Asymptotic Methods in Quantum Mechanics . He lectured widely in Asia, Europe, and North America. He had been a long-term visiting scientist at Max-Planck-Institut in Gottingen. He is a recipient of a Distinguished U.S. Senior Scientist Award from Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and a Faculty Excellence Award from Pacific Lutheran University where he is Professor of Physics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.