All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.45
- £14.95Trending at £18.84
- £19.66Trending at £22.49
- £11.21Trending at £12.93
- £7.88Trending at £9.92
- £9.57Trending at £12.93
- £9.45Trending at £10.18
About this product
- DescriptionDisasters like floods, hurricanes, chemical or nuclear accidents may cause the necessity to evacuate the affected area. The considered problem of this work is the reorganization of the traffic routing of an urban area for the case of an emergency mass evacuation. This work gives an extensive summary of literature of evacuation of urban areas.
- Author BiographySarah Bretschneider worked as research assistant at the university Duisburg-Essen, Germany from 2006-2011. Since 2011 she works for the life and health actuarial department of the Generali Deutschland Holding AG.
- Author(s)Sarah Bretschneider
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number659
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note79 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 193 p. 79 illus.
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.