Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA complete introduction to the modelling and mathematical analysis of contact processes with deformable solids.
- Author BiographyMircia Sofonea is Full Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Perpignan (France), Director of the Laboratory of Mathematics and Physics (LAMPS) at the same university and Member of Honour of the Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy of Sciences. Andaluzia Matei is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Craiova (Romania).
- Author(s)Andaluzia Matei,Mircia Sofonea
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number398
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.