All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the mathematics of scientific computation that describes the principles behind the major methods, from statistics, applied mathematics, scientific visualization, and elsewhere, in a way that is accessible to a large part of the scientific community.
- Author BiographyGerald Farin received his Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Braunschweig, Germany in 1979. He is the author of the texts Curves and Surfaces for CAGD (5th ed.), NURBS (2nd ed.), Practical Linear Algebra, and The Essentials of CAGD. He is editor-in-chief of the journal Computer Aided Geometric Design . Dianne Hansford is an associate research professor in the School of Computing and Informatics at Arizona State University. Dianne received her Ph.D. in Computer Science at ASU in 1991 and then she spent a year in Germany on a Fulbright Junior Research Grant. She has co-authored two textbooks, Practical Linear Algebra and The Essentials of CAGD.
- Author(s)Dianne Hansford,Gerald E. Farin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.