CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- Author(s)Irina Perfilieva,Jiri Mockor,Vil'em Novak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number517
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Fuzzy Logic: What, Why, for Which? 2. Algebraic Structures for Logical Calculi. 3. Logical Calculi and Model Theory. 4. Fuzzy Logic in Narrow Sense. 5. Functional Systems in Fuzzy Logic Theories. 6. Fuzzy Logic in Broader Sense. 7. Topoi and Categories of Fuzzy Sets. 8. Few Historical and Concluding Remarks. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.