All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMathematics for Industry
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 66 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight469 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKen Anjyo
- Table Of ContentsProgress in Digital Sound Synthesis for Physically Based Animation.- A Flexible Image Processing Approach to the Surfacing of Particle-Based Fluid Animation.- Mathematical Models of Visual Information Processing in the Human Brain and Applications to Image Processing.- Blood Flow Analysis using Medical Imaging Data.- Truncation Error Analysis of SPH Method and its Applications to Numerical Simulations of Flow Problem.- Generating Variations of Flow Fields by Modulating Amplitude and Resizing Simulation Space.- Inverse Approach for Visual Simulation of Clouds.- Phase Dynamics on the Modified Oscillators.- Microscopic Deformation Effects in Up-sampled Cloth Simulation.- Mesh Deformation with Penalty-based Collision Response.- Statistical Model and Learning.- Efficient Image-based Rendering Method using Spherical Gaussian.- Ray Tracing of Quadratic Parametric Surface.- Discrete mKdV Flow on Discrete Curves.- Anti-commutative Dual Complex Number and 2D Rigid Transformation. Stress Tensors in Surface Parameterizations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.