All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe up-to-date material and logical structure of this volume provides the clarity and orientation needed to gain a solid working knowledge of mathematical risk analysis. It includes a specialized focus on the risk theory deployed in finance and insurance.
- Author BiographyLudger Ruschendorf, Professor of Mathematical Stochastics, studied Mathematics, Physics and Economics in Munster. Diploma thesis 1972 - PhD 1974 in Hamburg in Asymptotic Statistics - Habilitation thesis 1979 in Aachen in the area of stochastic ordering, masstransportation and Frechet bounds - Professorships in Germany: 1981-1987 in Freiburg, 1987-1993 in Munster, 1993- in Freiburg. He is elected member of the ISI, and author and co-author of several books and about 180 research papers.
- Author(s)Ludger Ruschendorf
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight766 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.