Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a calculus-based introduction to mathematical statistics. This book integrates probability and statistics, distribution theory and inference, and estimation and hypothesis testing. It is suitable for students in statistics and applied disciplines.
- Author(s)George R. Terrell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight840 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.