Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.60+ £6.94 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhen and how do children become mathematical beings? That's the question this comparative study of educational systems and academic development seeks to answer. It charts the progress in mathematics of ten children, ages seven through ten, from five countries.
- Author(s)Fiona Walls
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.