Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping mathematical thinking is one of major aims of mathematics education. This book describes three perspectives of mathematical thinking: Mathematical Attitude (Mind's set), Mathematical Methods in General and Mathematical Ideas with Content and explains how to develop them in the classroom with illuminating examples.
- Author BiographyShigeo Katagiri is known as one of most famous math-educators in Japan who established the national curriculum to develop mathematical thinking systematically in the classroom. Masami Isoda is a representative of APEC lesson study project, translator and editor of Prof. Katagiri's work into English on global lesson study movement with current perspective of mathematics education research.
- Author(s)Masami Isoda,Shigeo Katagiri
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLesson Study in Mathematics and Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.