All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- Author(s)Alexandru Buium
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsPre-Mathematical Logic Languages Metalanguage Syntax Semantics Tautologies Witnesses Theories Proofs Argot Strategies Examples Mathematics ZFC Sets Maps Relations Operations Integers Induction Rationals Combinatorics Sequences Reals Topology Imaginaries Residues p-adics Groups Orders Vectors Matrices Determinants Polynomials Congruences Lines Conics Cubics Limits Series Trigonometry Integrality Reciprocity Calculus Metamodels Categories Functors Objectives Mathematical Logic Models Incompleteness Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyAlexandru Buium is a professor of mathematics at the University of New Mexico. He is the author of four monographs and over 70 research papers in the areas of number theory and algebraic geometry. He has held visiting positions at Columbia University, the Institute for Advanced Study, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, University of Paris-Sud, and IHES.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.